Today is Amazon Prime Day! There were advance deals on Echo devices as well as a ton of new deals that came up this morning. I had to get up early to write this, but I’m also using some other products that I found ahead of time. I’m excited for Prime day! I’ve been using online shopping as a mood booster but I’m trying to keep it manageable. Instead of buying clothes or high ticket items I am just buying small things and giving $10 to $25 to the Democrats whenever I need to feel better. That way, I’m doing good and it feels good. Plus they text me a lot and I appreciate that.
Here are some Prime Day Deals that I found this morning!
Up to 30% off Acer, Lenovo, and more Laptops, Monitors, Desktops, and Tablets
Up to 40% off on Bioderma, Redken, Haus Laboratories and more
– Mario Badescu drying lotion is only $12! That’s over $5 off.
– Haus Labs gel pencil eyeliner is also $8 off and only $12.
– Anastasia Brow Wiz is almost $7 off for some shades
– Philosophy renewed hope in a jar water cream is on sale for over $11 off
Up to 30% off Men’s and Women’s Fashion from Amazon Brands
– The zip fleece we featured a couple of weeks ago is on sale for $14.40
Up to 40% off Kitchen Essentials from Le Creuset, USA Pan, Corelle, Stasher and More
– A bundle of Stasher 100% Silicone Food Grade Reusable Storage Bags is $12.50 off
– Greenlife ceramic two piece pan sets are $10 off
– A 16 piece knife block set by Chicago Cutlery is over $37 off
23 and Me genetic testing for $99! (I did mine a few years ago.)
Up to 35% off Under Armour for the family (buy socks!)
Up to 35% off Data Storage Products from Western Digital and Sandisk
Up to 50% off powered toothbrushes and whitening kits from Oral-B, Crest and more
Prime Deal: A Roomba under $200
Last year, on Cyber Monday, there was an iRobot Roomba, the 675, under $200. Now you can get the 692 model under $200! I have the 690, I paid over $300 for it, and my Roomba is still going strong years later. This has 22 ratings, 4.3 stars and a perfect score on ReviewMeta. I don’t use this when I’m not at home because it can get tangled in cords or knock over small things, but once I figured out what to move out of the way it works great. I’m home all the time anyway. It doesn’t vacuum as well as a manual vacuum, but it will pick up dust and dirt under couches and in corners you might miss. Reviewers write that it “does a fantastic job cleaning my many rugs,” “Cleaning is fast and straightforward, and it works …read more