Summary List Placement
If you want to print on your iPhone or iPad, it can be easier than you might think. The simplest way to print from an iPhone is by adding a printer with AirPrint, so you can print directly with a wireless connection.
You can also print wirelessly without AirPrint by downloading your printer’s app on an iPhone or iPad, or by connecting your devices with a USB cable and adapter. Here’s how to do it all.
How to print from an iPhone or iPad with AirPrint
Most current printers with wireless capabilities have the AirPrint feature, which allows the printer to easily sync up with an iPhone or iPad and print directly.
Quick tip: You can check this list of AirPrint-compatible printers to see if your printer has AirPrint. The list is very long, but if you hit control + F and type in the name of your printer, you can quickly check.
To add a printer to your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint and use it to print:
1. Open the document, image, or webpage you wish to print. This can be located in your email, web browser, Photos app, Files app, or elsewhere.
2. Locate and hit the “Share” button, which is the square with an arrow aiming upward out of its center. If you don’t see this button, depending on the app you’re using, you may need to select the icon of three horizontal dots or the icon of an arrow pointing to the left.
3. In the pop-up, scroll down until you see an icon of a printer next to the word “Print.”
4. Tap “Print,” and on the next screen, tap “Select Printer” at the top. Find and select the name of the nearby printer you wish to use.
5. Hit the word “Print” written in blue in the top-right corner of the screen.
The AirPrint enabled printer will now be added to your list of preferred devices and will come up as an option for printing whenever in range. You can add another printer to your iPhone at any time by following the same steps with a new printer.
How to print from an iPhone or iPad without AirPrint
Not all printers have the AirPrint feature, especially if they are a bit older. But if they have a wireless capability, you should still be able to print from it wirelessly — you’ll just have to download your printer’s app on the App Store.
Quick tip: If you have an HP printer, download the HP Smart app on your iPhone or iPad. Or, for Canon printers, download the Canon PRINT InkJet app.
To set up a printer on your iPhone or iPad without AirPrint and use it to print:
1. Open your printer’s app on your device.
2. Turn on your …read more
Source:: Businessinsider – Tech
Marvel Studios & Disney+ | SUPER BOWL 2021 | Promo