Summary List Placement
CBS All Access is one of many video streaming services vying for your money and attention — so much so that you might decide it’s not worth maintaining a subscription alongside Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and a half-dozen other resources for TV shows and movies.
If you just signed up for CBS All Access, you might be in the middle of a seven-day free trial, or you might be paying between $5.99 and $9.99 per month to access CBS’ catalog of live and on-demand content.
Whether or not you’re actively being charged for the service, you can easily cancel CBS All Access from a browser with just a couple clicks.
How to cancel a CBS All Access subscription
1. Open CBS All Access in a web browser and sign into your account if you’re not already logged in.
2. Click your account name at the top right of the page and click “Account.”
3. In the Subscription & Billing section, click “Cancel Subscription.”
4. You might see an offer to get free service to entice you to keep your subscription. If so, click “No Thanks” and then click “Yes, Cancel” to confirm that you really want to quit the service.
5. You can then complete the optional exit survey — and that’s it. You’ve canceled CBS All Access.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
How much is CBS All Access? The streaming service’s subscription plans, explained
You can watch CBS on Roku, but you’ll need to download a CBS or live TV app — here’s what you should know
How to stream on your Xbox One using the Twitch app
How to watch ESPN on your Roku device with an ESPN or ESPN+ subscription
How to watch Hulu + Live TV on an Apple TV device
How to use your Apple TV remote to watch shows and navigate with Siri
SEE ALSO: The best media streaming sticks and devices
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: Why Pikes Peak is the most dangerous racetrack in America
Source:: Businessinsider – Tech