Summary List Placement
Gone are the days of carrying around bulky iPods that could only hold a limited amount of music. These days, streaming services like Spotify have made it easier than ever to have access to literally any and every song you can think of, wherever you are.
With a library of over 50 million songs, there’s something for everyone on Spotify, whether you love showtunes, rap, country, or classical — or any other genre, for that matter.
While Spotify is free to use, those with free accounts have to listen to and view ads within the app, both on desktop and on mobile devices. If you’d like to listen ad-free, you can sign up for Spotify Premium for a small monthly subscription fee.
Spotify Premium costs $9.99 per month normally, but if you’re a university student in the US, you can apply for Spotify Premium Student, which only costs $4.99 a month. All you’ll need to provide is your name and student email, and occasionally proof that you’re a student (a college ID, for example).
Spotify Premium Student also comes with a Hulu and SHOWTIME subscription at no extra cost.
Here’s how to sign up for Spotify Premium on your iPhone and computer, so you can listen uninterrupted.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
iPhone Xs (From $999.99 at Best Buy)
How to get Spotify Premium on your iPhone
1. On your iPhone’s home screen, locate and tap on your preferred web browser app icon to launch it.
2. Navigate to https://www.spotify.com in your phone’s web browser, tap the three stacked bars in the top-right of the screen, tap “Log In,” and enter your Spotify username and password to log into the site.
3. Once logged in, tap the Account Overview menu bar at the top of your screen and, from the drop-down menu which appears, tap on “Subscription.”
4. On the next screen, you’ll be offered a free Spotify Premium trial. This will allow you to try the Premium version free for a period of 30 days, after which you will be charged the $9.99 monthly subscription fee, or $4.99 if you apply for a Student account. Tap “Try Premium Free.”
5. On the payment screen, either enter your credit card details or choose PayPal if you wish to pay via that method. Then, click Start 30-Day Trial Now to begin your Spotify Premium subscription.
To begin taking advantage of your Spotify Premium subscription, simply download the Spotify app from the App Store and log in using your regular credentials. Once logged in, you’ll be able to listen ad-free. It’s that simple!
How to get Spotify Premium on desktop
1. Go to https://www.spotify.com and log in using your user name and password.
2. On the home screen, look for the Upgrade option in the menu bar running along the top of your screen and click it.
3. Spotify offers a free 30-day trial of their Premium service, after which you will be charged $9.99 per month, or $4.99 if you apply for a Student …read more
Source:: Businessinsider – Tech