Summary List Placement
If you want to sign out of your Epic Games account that’s linked to your PlayStation Network account, you might feel perplexed at how to do so.
The PS4 doesn’t currently have an application that allows you to sign in and out of your Epic Games account. Fortunately, there’s a workaround you can try from the Epic Games website.
How to sign out of Epic Games account on PS4
Because the Epic Games app isn’t compatible with your PS4 directly, you’ll have to go to the Epic Games website to sign out.
1. Go to the Epic Games website on your computer, and log in to your account.
2. Hover your cursor over your username in the upper right corner of the screen so that a dropdown menu appears. In the dropdown menu, click “Account.”
3. In the sidebar, click on “Connections.”
4. Click the “Accounts” tab.
5. Scroll down to the Playstation Network field and click the gray “Disconnect” button.
6. A pop-up window will appear. To sign out of your Epic Games account, you must click each of the boxes in the pop-up window. Once all the boxes are checked, click “Unlink.”
Your Epic Games account should now be signed out on your PS4.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
How to change your Epic Games display name, so that people you play with can see you with a new title
How to change your Epic Games email to a new address and update your account login details
How to check how long you have left on your PlayStation Plus subscription in 3 simple steps
How to cancel a PlayStation Now subscription on your PS4 in 5 simple steps
How to sign into your Playstation Network account on a PS4, and set up two-step verification for added security
SEE ALSO: 8 affordable PlayStation 4 accessories that’ll help you make the most of your console
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: How NASA strategically paints its vehicles for space
Source:: Businessinsider – Tech